Sunday, February 20, 2011

Laugh Until You Cry, Then Keep Going

I want to share with you something that made me laugh uncontrollably.

As a self-diagnosed control freak, (ain't nobody else gonna diagnose this bidness!), I don't use the word "uncontrollably" lightly. The mirth this particular post brought forth from me was volcanic. Full-bodied. All-encompassing. In a word, EPIC.

Even now, hours later, the merest whisper of a thought of this story sends me into gales of jocularity. My belly hurts from laughing, and my cheeks are tear-streaked.

Props to Becky (HI, BECKY!) for sending the link to me. I may be one of the few folks on the planet who hadn't heard about this wondrous collection of illustration and storytelling, and now want to make damn sure you know about it, too.

Without further ado, I give you .... "The Party" on Hyperbole and a Half.

Hyperbole and a Half
Hyperbole and a Half is all Allie Brosh. I've never met her, but I think she deserves a park named after her.


2 comments:

Becks said...

"cake" reminded me of some (shall not be named) gals I've known. Ahem.

:D

Anonymous said...

The monster was wearing NOXEMA!