Thursday, February 3, 2011

Proof of the Living

OK, so I'm not dead. I figured we should address that first. 

Some stuff has happened, and I'm struggling with how much to share. Just give me a moment; I'll be back.

In the meantime, let's do another peace offering, shall we? That's right, kids -- it's time for mobile picture gallery fun!

Our windows may be in serious need of replacing, but then where would we see such beautiful ice work?
Oh, right. This is North Dakota. There will be many an ice artwork opportunity! 


Nothin' more unsettling than trying to pee in a public restroom while Wall-E's cousin watches from above. Thanks, Starbucks, for making sure my toilet time would be well-illuminated in the event of an emergency!

My honorary nephew, G., watches out the window for Daddy comin' home from work.

Conquering Carrot

Soon, my friends, soon. Hang in there. I know I am!

No comments: